Hot Cocoa Bar *
Create the Ultimate Heart-Warming Winter Treat
Brrrrrr. It’s getting cold out there for many of us. A mild winter, just became not so mild this past weekend. Snow covered a good portion of the central and eastern parts of the US. Warm your insides with this great Hot Cocoa Bar with some great free printables. It’s time to warm up with your own funtastical Hot Cocoa Bar. Fun, fun, FUN!
1st: Decide Your Hot Cocoa Recipe.
Crock Pot Hot Cocoa
Making your hot cocoa and serving it in a crockpot/slow cooker keeps thing easy. Your Hot Cocoa will still warm while your friends and family create their Hot Cocoa Bar masterpieces. Easy is always good!
Crock Pot Hot Cocoa How-to #1
Healthier Crock Pot Hot Chocolate by Tiffany at Don’t Waste the Crumbs.com
#2 Decide on what you want to use to stir your Hot Chocolate.
Hot Cocoa Bar Stirrers:
There are so many possibilities. Here are a few.
Supplies for the stirrers we made include:
- Lollipop sticks, your choice of 8 inches or 6 inches
- Misc. ribbon of your choice
- 2-inch circle punch
- Print one set of circles on Cardstock.
- Print one set of circles on sticker paper.
- Remove paperback from the sticker and place a lollipop stick on the sticker.
- Turn over and carefully place cardstock circle on that side.
- Pinch along the outside of the circles and near the stick to secure.
- Add ribbon or other decoration as desired.
- Insert a lollipop stick into the marshmallow
- If you would like to do more, melt chocolate bits and dip marshmallow into the melted chocolate. Hold it cools.
- If you want more decor on your stirrers, dip the warm chocolate covered marshmallow in various edible sprinkles or baking-bits.
Other Ideas for Hot Cocoa Bar Stirrers
- Candy Canes
- Candy Canes inserted into Marshmallows
- Rock Candy Sticks
- Chocolate Covered Spoons
- Chocolate Spoons
- Pretzel Rods
- Your favorite cookie.
How to make Rock Candy Stirrers:
# 3 Fun Toppings- a must!
Include some of these and add your own ideas to your own Hot Cocoa Bar.
- Mini Marshmallows
- Mini White Chocolate Baking Bits
- Milk Chocolate Mini Baking Bits
- Dark Chocolate and Mint Morsels
- Caramel Baking Bits
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Sauce
- Crushed Candy Canes
- Sea Salt
- Crushed Creme de Menthe Bits
- Peppermint Andes
- Cocoa Nut Flavored Bits
- Sweetened Coconut Shavings
- Candied Ginger
- Caramel Bits
- Peppermint Andes
- Toffee Bits
- Candy Canes
- “Real Whipped Cream”
- Whipped Cream in a can. (Cute Label included)
- Anything else that pleases your taste buds.
# 4 Finally Put Your Hot Cocoa Barb Together
Use the free printables included in the Resource Library.
These include a Hot Cocoa Sign, a Whipped Topping Can Label, and four pages of printable labels. You can print the labels on card stock and hole punch them for use on jars, or they can be printed on sticker paper and used to adhere to the containers of your choice.
Included in the printables is a label for the marshmallow pop stirrers.
And if you want to send home a gift with your guests, you can create a Hot Cocoa Gift Mug here. (coming soon)
Remember, making wonderful memories can be with friends- and most importantly with family. Take time to enjoy those around you and have some fun.
Enjoy the season, find a fireplace and stay warm.
And don’t forget to sign up for the Resource Library to these and more printables.