Post updated 11/8/22
The Best Party-Worthy Fruit Recipes-
fun, delicious & healthy!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
Kid's parties should be fun! So why not serve fun and healthy food to make the party even better? Here is a collection of kid-friendly, gluten-free party-fruit recipes. Be sure to include some gluten-free party food for kids. All the recipes include fruit and are colorful, known kids' pleasers.
1. Cool Parties 4 Kids-. Mini Fruity Rice Cakes:
These are healthy and gluten-free party food for kids. They are perfect for little fingers to grab. You can use any type of rice cake for this recipe. These fun and easy treats are gluten-free.
- Gluten-Free Mini Rice Cakes
- Cream Cheese
If using raw honey, DO NOT FEED TO CHILDREN UNDER 1 YEAR ID AGE!
- Let the cream cheese soften.
- put 4oz of cream cheese in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of nut butter to a bowl
- Add 1-2 tbsp of honey (or to taste) to each bowl of cream cheese and nut butter. Stir in completely.
- Prepare the fruit: wash all berries and remove stems from blueberries and strawberries.
- Peel and slice the banana
- If desired, use a fruit/vegetable cutter to cut shapes into the strawberry and banana slices.
- Spread the mini rice cakes with either the cream cheese mixture or the nut butter mixture.
- Place the fruit on the mini rice cakes in a decorative manner.
Serve soon after preparation as the rice cakes can absorb the moisture from the cream cheese and nut butter.
This is the tool I used to cut the fruit–great for also cutting fun shapes from vegetables.
These rice cakes are a great size for these and other snack-size treats.
Another way to prepare your Kiwi.
2. Apple Monsters from KitchenCents.com
2. Banana Sushi from MyFussyEater.com
3. The Apple Donuts from ForkandBeans.com offer so much variety.
Even picky eaters will find a favorite!
4. These colorful fruit kabobs from Dinner at the Zoo, Party Food for kids
Fruit Kabobs: Kids love fruit kabobs! This is a healthy and gluten-free option that they will love. You can use any type of fruit that you like for this recipe.
just simply add color and fun to any celebration. Use regular or Greek Yogurt with rainbow sprinkles to add some for fun and color. The kiwis are cut with small metal cookie cutters for even more interest. That adds a lot.
5. I can't wait to try this Strawberry Banana Cheesecake.
Go over to SlowRoastedItalian.com for this fun one.
6. Banana Splits created from bananas, berries, granola, and more… From Clean FoodCrush.com
7. This would be a wonderful substitute for a traditional birthday cake. Get the recipe at hoosierhomemade.com
(hint to my kids-this would make me happy for my next birthday, just a hint.) Substitute a gluten-free cake and enjoy!
8. From Must Have Mom comes a fun fruit caterpillar.
Use it with a Picnic Theme or The very Hungry Caterpillar Party for lots of fun.
9. These fun fruit treats are made with nut-free butter so they are allergy-friendly. I also like the combination of textures–puffed rice teeth, nut-free butter, and fruit. This fun recipe for Apple Monsters is featured at Two Healthy Kitchens.
10. Fun Frozen Pineapple Pops from EatsAmazing.co.uk EatsAmazing.co.uk
The recipes included are healthy, gluten-free, and perfect for kid's parties.
Healthy and gluten-free party food for kids is a great way to make sure that everyone can enjoy the festivities. These recipes are perfect for little fingers to grab and are healthy, gluten-free, and delicious! Be sure to include some of these recipes at your next kid's party!