Paleo Food is growing in popularity and for many reasons.
As Paleo Adults grow in number the result is a growing desire for fun paleo part food for children.
Why Paleo Party Recipes for Kids?
For those who are just starting the paleo adventure, here is an interesting and helpful post from Sylvie from Hollywood Homestead about how to get children to start eating and enjoying a paleo diet- toddler edition.
She also shares her Paleo Tips and Tricks: Attending a Birthday Party.
The recipes in the following list are there because they are great party fare. As the mom of four grown children and grandmother to two beautiful grandchildren, these are recipes I enjoy serving my family.
- They are child-friendly.
- They are easy to eat finger food
- Already popular types of food for children
- They are fun to eat foods
- Great for kids and adults (I am basing that on my tastes—-They just look too good to pass by.)
So as you plan your next party, you may want to include some of these paleo party treats in your menu. They are also great for everyday eating. I am going to make the meatloaf cupcakes with sweet potato frosting for my grandson on my next visit. He already is a fan of sweet potatoes so this could be truly fun. The Sticky Honey Garlic Wings look great for grandson and grandma to share when his parents enjoy their date night.
Enjoy the following party recipes from great paleo chefs and have fun and be healthy.
Here are 9 finger-licking good Kid Friendly Paleo Treats!
1. Paleo Chicken Strips with Honey Mustard Sauce
2. Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet Potato Frosting
3. STICKY HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS
4. Paleo Buffalo Chicken Nuggets
8. Paleo Fish Sticks
9. Corn Dogs (Grain-Free, Paleo, Primal, Gluten Free)
Enjoy those tastyPaleo foods – perfect for any party and most of all are kid-friendly!
To get the news on when the party planning for kids course is ready, sign up here.