Kiss Birthday Party Planning Stress Good-bye!Be your own planner!
Let us show you how!
Planning a memorable party for your child can be overwhelming.
- So many ideas….so little time.
- Where should it be- in home or at an other location?
- Should I have it at home? How do I prepare my house?
- What about food?
- How do I handle that food? What should I make and what should I buy?
- What about decorations? Do I make them or buy them or both?
- Entertainment! What Entertainment?
- There is so much to do, how will I get it all done?
- and then there is Money, money, money…How to save some money.
“Party Planning for Kids”
takes you step-by-step through each part of the process.
Plus-get access to a Private Facebook Group for you- members of this class to share questions and answers. Included will be Facebook Live Sessions and surprise tutorials.
A bit about me:
Hi, I’m Barb and have four wonderful grown children.
Over the years I have planned many parties and get-togethers for my own family and for groups.
Having been a Cub Scout Leader (Tigers, Bears, Webelos-all in the same year!), and a 4-H Leader, I have acquired skills and know-how in planning children’s activities and events.
In addition, home-schooling children teaches you a lot about planning and doing your best to get it all done without going broke.
Everyday life can just be a bit stressful. My goal is to help you create incredible, memorable parties and celebrations for those you love.
We are here to help by sharing the tools and knowledge that has been used successfully over the years, to help you create a party that is good for you, your wants and needs without breaking the bank!
Is this class for you?
- Do I want my child to know that this is their special day and include them from the start of the process (even if they are not aware of their contribution)?
- Do I want to create a memorable party that “WOWs” without breaking the bank?
- Do I want to see smiling faces, during and after the party?
- Do I want to go from a frazzled Mom to a Fantastic Mom?
- Do I just want everyone-including me to have more fun and great memories?
Then join the Positively Party Printablesjourney to Planning a Child’s Party.
Let me know when the next
Copyright 2019 by Positively Party Printables, LLC
Learn how to Plan an Incredible party!
Let me know when it Starts!
We won’t send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.